If you’ve not had a test and have questions about costs or coverage, use our estimator.
If you have already had a test performed, we can help answer questions about results.
Ask questions about genetic testing options or results, or schedule an appointment.
- Yrigollen CM, Durbin-Johnson B, Gane L, et al. AGG interruptions within the maternal FMR1 gene reduce the risk of offspring with fragile X syndrome. Genet Med. 2012. 14(8):729–736
- Nolin SL, Sah S, Glicksman A, et. Al. Fragile X AGG analysis provides new risk predictions for 45-69 repeat alleles. Am J Med Genet Part A 2013. 161A:771-778
- Nolin SL, Glicksman A, Ersalesi N, et al. Fragile X full mutation expansions are inhibited by one or more AGG interruptions in premutation carriers. Gen Med, 2015 May;17(5):358-64
- Carrier Screening for Genetic Conditions. ACOG Committee Opinion, Number 691. March 2017
- Carrier Screening for Fragile X syndrome. ACOG Committee Opinion, Number 469. October 2010
- Dombrowski, C., et al. Premutation and intermediate-size FMR1 alleles in 10,572 males from the general population: loss of an AGG interruption is a late event in the generation of Fragile X syndrome alleles. Hum Mol Genet 2002; 11(4):371–378