Annual screening with iFOBT has been shown in peer-reviewed literature to detect a majority of prevalent colorectal cancer (CRC) in an asymptomatic population at the time of testing, and is an acceptable option for CRC screening in average-risk adults who are 45 years and older.
- No dietary or medicinal restrictions1
- Lower GI specific2
- Greater sensitivity and specificity than GT2
- LabCorp iFOBT:
- Sensitivity: 98.8% / Specificity 99.6%3
- Improves patient participation in screening2
- Specific to human globin2
- Annual screening test4
- DRE sample indication1
LabCorp offers the Fecal Occult Blood Immunoassay.
For more information, please download the following brochure: