LabCorp and its Specialty Testing Group, a fully integrated portfolio of specialty and esoteric testing laboratories.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. MMWR. 2010;59(No. RR-5):2-3
- Diel R, Loddenkemper R, Niemann S, Meywald-Walter K, Nienhaus A. Predictive value of a whole blood IFN-assay for the development of active tuberculosis disease after recent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008;177:1164-1170
- Diel R, Loddenkemper R, Niemann S, Meywald-Walter K, Nienhaus A. A negative and positive predictive value of a wholeblood interferon-y-release assay for developing active tuberculosis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011;183:88-95.
- QuantiFERONR-TB Gold Plus (QFTR-Plus) Package Insert. Germantown, MD: Qiagen; 2017
- Pai M, Zwerling A, Menzies D. Systematic review: T-cell-based assays for the diagnosis of latent tuberculosis infection: An update. Ann Intern Med. 2008;149(3):177-184
- Mori T, Sakatani M, Yamgaishi F, et al. Specific detection of tuberculosis infection. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2004;170:59-64
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Well Women Recommendations. High-Risk Factors. Available at: https://www.acog.org/About-ACOG/ACOG-Departments/Annual-Womens-Health-Ca...