Why choose Integrated Genetics?
From cystic fibrosis carrier screening and maternal serum screening to noninvasive prenatal testing and diagnostic testing, Integrated Genetics—a member of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group—offers one of the most comprehensive menus of genetic tests available.
And tests are just the beginning: we also have a nationwide network of more than 1,900 patient service centers, the largest commercial genetic counseling network in the United States, and an easy-to-use cost estimator to provide an estimate on any out-of-pocket costs. With pioneering science and professional service, Integrated Genetics helps patients and providers alike understand DNA and its impact on health.
COVID-19: How LabCorp is Serving Communities Nationwide
LabCorp is proud of the work that we, along with our industry partners, are doing to quickly mobilize the United States to get back on its feet by bringing access to nationwide testing for COVID-19. read more +
We continue to work closely with federal and state authorities, health officials and other key constituencies to make testing available to patients who meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) criteria for who should be tested, and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) guidance for prioritization of testing, while we work to increase test capacity in response to this public health crisis.Click here for essential information for patients, healthcare providers and managed care companies.
- April 5, 2020: LabCorp Capacity Reaches Average Current Daily Volume of Tests Received
- April 2, 2020: LabCorp Has Performed Approximately 350,000 Tests; Expands Lab Testing Capacity to More Than 30,000 Tests Per Day
- March 23, 2020: LabCorp Developing Options to Prioritize COVID-19 Testing for Inpatient Population in Support of Guidance from the White House Coronavirus Task Force
- March 20, 2020: Adaptive Biotechnologies and Microsoft expand partnership to decode COVID-19 immune response and provide open data access
- March 19, 2020: LabCorp Announces Ability to Perform 20,000 Tests Per Day, Doubles Its COVID-19 Testing Capacity in One Week
- March 19, 2020: LabCorp Sets Dedicated Hours to Serve the Non-COVID-19 Testing Needs for Elderly and Most Vulnerable People
If you’ve not had a test and have questions about costs or coverage, use our estimator.
If you have already had a test performed, we can help answer questions about results.
Ask questions about genetic testing options or results, or schedule an appointment.