LabCorp and its Specialty Testing Group, a fully integrated portfolio of specialty and esoteric testing laboratories.
- Wardrop J, McCullough R, Boomer T, et al. Maternal weight – impact on noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT). Clinical poster presented at ACMG annual meeting, Florida 2016.
- Dar P, Curnow KJ, Gross SJ, et al. Clinical experience and follow-up with large scale single-nucleotide polymorphism-based noninvasive prenatal aneuploidy testing. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Nov; 211(5); 527.e1-527.e17.
- Palomaki GE, Deciu C, Lambert-Messerlian GM, et al. DNA sequencing of maternal plasma to detect Down syndrome: An international clinical validation study. Genet Med. 2011;13(11):913-920.
- Palomaki GE, Deciu C, Kloza EM, et al. DNA sequencing of maternal plasma reliably identifies trisomy 18 and trisomy 13, as well as Down syndrome: An international collaborative study. Genet Med. 2012;14(3):296-305.
- Norton ME, Brar H, Weiss J, et al. Non-invasive chromosomal evaluation (NICE) study: results of a multicenter, prospective, study for detection of fetal trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Aug;207(2):137.e1-8.
- Bianchi DW, Platt LD, Goldberg JD, et al. Genome-wide fetal aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 May;119(5):890-901.
- Pergament E, Cuckle H, Phil D, et al. Single-nucleotide polymorphism-based noninvasive prenatal screening in a high-risk and low-risk cohort. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 August; 124(20 1): 210–218.
- Canick JA, Kloza EM, Lambert-Messerlian GM, et al. DNA sequencing of maternal plasma to identify Down syndrome and other trisomies in multiple gestations. Prenat Diagn. 2012 Aug;32(8):730-4.
- Mazloom, A, Oeth P, Wang T, et al. Accuracy of noninvasive prenatal sex determination using massively parallel sequencing in samples from a large clinical validation study. Poster presented at American Society of Human Genetics annual meeting; 2012 Nov 6-10; San Francisco, CA.
- Mazloom AR, Džakula Ž, Oeth P. et al. Noninvasive prenatal detection of sex chromosomal aneuploidies by sequencing circulating cell-free DNA from maternal plasma. Prenat Diagn. 2013 Jun;33(6):591-7.
- Porreco RP, Garite TJ, Maurel K, et al. Noninvasive prenatal screening for fetal trisomies 21, 18, 13 and the common sex chromosome aneuploidies from maternal blood using massively parallel genomic sequencing of DNA. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Oct;211(4):365.e1-128.